Monday, May 21, 2007

Re: [BLUG] Gaming Night Suggestion

Well, what's keeping me from playing is not the choice of games
(though, admittedly, having to run out and buy NWN was a factor in my
not showing up this past weekend), but of life circumstances.

This coming weekend, for instance, I'll be in Bloomington packing more
stuff to bring to my new apartment. Add to that the fact that I have
very little social life up here as of yet so I'll likely be calling up
friends to do some socializing if I get a free moment while I'm down
there, and chances I'll have the time to sit and rock the BZFlag on
Saturday at 9 fall slightly.

On 5/21/07, Mark Krenz <mark@slugbug.org> wrote:
>
> Ok, if all of you are going to play then I'll put it on the schedule.
> I'll knock off one of the ut2004 sessions. There need to be more weeks
> in a month. ;-)
>
> I'll be sending out a survey this week to try to collect everyone's
> opinions about what games to play, when to play them and how you
> generally feel about these gaming sessions.

--
-Simón A. Ruiz

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: