Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Re: [BLUG] Presentation idea [Was: Where is everybody?]

Hey Mark, I just had an idea. Since we're all puter-people, how hard would it be to set up a video conferencing session for a meeting or even to video a session and post it on you tube or something with plenty of bandwidth.

On 6/12/07, Mark Krenz <mark@slugbug.org> wrote:

  That's too bad.  There always seemed to be a different crowd during
the summer months than the rest of the year.  Makes sense.  Maybe those
people didn't get the word this year about the group.

  Actually, I was thinking lately that I'd like to do a presentation,
maybe next month, on my own personal desktop.  It may sound boring but I
wanted to share with everyone how I use my computer.  Not that I'm
specifically interesting, but it would be a good presentation for
picking up lots of tips and tricks.  I was thinking that I could get my
hands on two LCD projectors and show how I utilize two screens.  I think
I could do it in July or August.

Does this interest anyone?


On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 11:22:12PM GMT, Black,  Steven Wayne [blacks@indiana.edu] said the following:
> I left the meeting room (1C) after 15 minutes of waiting for the first
> person to show up.
>
> It is the second Tuesday. It was 7pm. It was the room next door to the
> room we usually use.
>
> What happened?
>
> -- Steven
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>

--
Mark Krenz
Bloomington Linux Users Group
http://www.bloomingtonlinux.org/
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug



--
Weldon Sams
wsams@indiana.edu

No comments: