Friday, December 21, 2007

Re: [BLUG] Announcement

Good luck on your journeys!

I hope your wife's health improves.

Cheers,
Steven

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 08:41:52AM -0500, Scott Blaydes wrote:
> Dear fellow Linux geeks,
> My wife and I are moving back to Texas around Jan 1st due to her
> health. I won't be complaining about the warmer weather though. Mark
> Krenz has agreed to take over the role of President for the time being
> until a more permanent President/Dictator can be found.
>
> I would like to thank everyone for the great time I have had being
> involved in BLUG. While I will still be on the mailing lists, I will
> miss seeing everyone in person at the various events. My hope is to
> take some of the energy and ideas that I have gotten from BLUG members
> and use it to help grow the West Texas LUG in Abilene.
>
> Now, a round of applause for your new President Mark Krenz. <cue cheesy
> hail to the chief music>
>
> Thank you,
> Scott Blaydes
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: