Friday, April 25, 2008

Re: [BLUG] Party Hardy!

I'm curious, was this during the Beta, or since yesterday?

I tried the Beta a month or so ago, and was very impressed. There were
plenty of rough patches to be ironed out, and you could see a lot of
work was going into it (especially considering the volume of updates).

I needed production-ready stuff, as I was trying to do actual work, so I
stopped using Hardy after filing a few hardware related bugs hoping some
of my hardware nags might go away before the release. ;-)

On the other hand, my fiancée loved Hardy so much that she dealt with
all the rough patches and has been using Hardy on our media center
computer and on her laptop since I brought that Beta disc home.

:-D

Simón

Lord Drachenblut wrote:
> I want to throw in that Hardy managed to bite me slightly recently. On a
> recent update, wish I would have kept track better, konversation managed to
> lose all of my channels I had set already but it kept all my servers. It
> also changed my default id's back to it's suggested names based on user name.
> just a warning to everyone out there

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: