Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Re: [BLUG] Setup a software VoIP phone for tonight?

I have Ekiga installed but I have never configured it -- or even started
it to be honest. So there may be some setup.

Jim

On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 18:24 +0000, Mark Krenz wrote:
> Could someone bring their laptop that has ethernet capability and
> install Ekiga or Counterpath X-Lite on it. I'm going to try to get
> Asterisk working quickly on my laptop and will bring a hard VoIP phone
> and then we could at least do some more Asterisk demostrations even
> though I can't connect to Suso's Asterisk server from the library.
>
> I'll give out the client auth information at the presentation.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark
>
--
James D. McKean
Director of Information Technology
Pratt Corporation
www.prattcorp.com
317-524-3334

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: