Sunday, August 10, 2008

Re: [BLUG] BLUG MEETING- Tues, Aug 12

How late will the meeting go? My girlfriend's dad will be in town and
taking him to dinner is priority. I should be able to get to Yogi's
around 8-8:30, but nothing is definite.

Also, I might have a conflict with the September meeting. Depending on
whether I get into Bloomington PD's citizen police academy program, I
won't be able to do Tuesday meetings until December. I'll update the
list when I know for sure.

On 8/8/08, Dave Cooley <dcooley@kiva.net> wrote:
> Barry,
>
> I don't remember Yogi's having Wi-Fi, but I could be wrong. If you'd
> like to give your GPG presentation, I'd love to put you on the schedule
> for September's meeting; I know I'd learn a lot, and I suspect others
> will too.
>
> Dave Cooley
> dcooley@kiva.net
>
>
>
> Barry Schatz wrote:
>> Will there be wifi? My girlfriend and I want to show off our n810s.
>> Then again, she has hers paired to her cell phone. I'm the only one
>> who might need wifi, I guess.
>>
>> Also, if you have a GPG key, bring a copy of the fingerprint and a
>> valid photo ID if you want to do some key signing. I don't think
>> Yogi's would be the right place for that GPG presentation I was
>> planning, but a key-signing party would be nice.
>>
>> -Barry
>>
>> Dave Cooley wrote:
>>> Shoot, sorry, the meeting is at 7:00pm.
>>>
>>> Dave Cooley
>>> dcooley@kiva.net
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Dave Cooley wrote:
>>>> WHAT: BLUG meeting
>>>> WHEN: Tuesday, August 12
>>>> WHERE: Yogi's Bar & Grill
>>>> WHY: Informal conversation and general socializing
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Yogi's is located at the intersection of 10th Street and Indiana
>>>> Avenue. They have food if you want to eat, alcohol if you want to
>>>> drink it, and our under-21 friends are OK to join in.
>>>>
>>>> In September, we'll be back at the library for a presentation.
>>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> BLUG mailing list
>>> BLUG@linuxfan.com
>>> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> BLUG mailing list
>> BLUG@linuxfan.com
>> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: