Monday, January 12, 2009

Re: [BLUG] January meeting? February Meeting?

Barry Schatz wrote:
> I assume the holiday season is to blame for December, but I think it's
> time we got everyone together in meatspace again (IRL, for those who use
> acronyms).
>
> I've been putting off making a proper presentation on GnuPG for a while,
> and a meeting (with a projector and such) would be a good reason to get
> it done.
>
> Not that I'm opposed to meeting at Yogi's again. I might show off my
> refurb Dell laptop that runs KDE4 in that case. Or the latest build of
> Mozilla's Fennec browser.
>
> How about it? What you you all think?
>
> -Barry
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>
In Feb. I could talk about using computers for political activities
(mainly targeting voters).
I think that the library might be a better location for the kind of talk
I would tend to give. If I give the talk, I have a few political friends
that might want to join us for that meeting.


_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: