Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Re: [BLUG] Looking to study further in computer science

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Steven Black <blacks@indiana.edu> wrote:
> By the way, have you done Conway's Game of Life in Scratch? ;)

Nope. Haven't touched Scratch yet, myself.

I only got into Alice because my boss is in his Java class while the
middle school teacher needed help with her programming unit.

I only decided to beat my head into the wall that is programming Alice
to play the Game of Life because of a comment on this list.

Tell you what: if I get into Scratch, I'll consider implementing the
Game of Life in it, if it seems like it'll be less painful that it has
been so far under Alice. ;-)

Simón

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: