Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Re: [BLUG] Bloomington Lan party April 18th @ Fountain Squre

Nexuiz is in Debian's repos and World of Padman is freely available. I
might not be able to buy Enemy Territory in time for the party. I'll
check GameStop and EB Games if I remember.

My suggestions include the classic BZFlag and Frozen Bubble, in addition
to games mentioned already.

-Barry

David Bell wrote:
>
> Attending User Group Members,
>
> I was thinking it would be a good idea to get a solid list of 3 or 4
> games determined ahead of time so we all can make sure they are
> installed and running.
>
> My suggestions are the following, please respond with additions or
> changes and we can get those few games decided upon.
>
> Nexuiz
> Enemy Territory
> World of Padman
>
>
> Thanks,
> David.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: