Friday, April 17, 2009

Re: [BLUG] Reminder - Linux LAN Party tomorrow from 10am - midnight

Mark Krenz wrote:
> Just wanted to remind everyone that the Linux LAN Party is tomorrow
> from 10am - midnight. It is in Fountain Square Suite 222. Just take
> the glass elevator to the 2nd floor and you'll see us.
>
> I already know that Barry and Steven are planning on attending. Anyone
> else who is planning on attending please let me know. I was able to get
> an extra long table and more chairs from CFC for the event. And I
> should even have a few extra computers.
>
> See you there!

I will most likely stop by and at least introduce myself. I'll bring my
antique laptop for people to make fun of, but I doubt that it -- or me,
for that matter -- is gaming worthy.

Mostly I'll be looking at what's going on. I'm not a gamer (not even
solitaire; my wife says I'm weird; she may have a point), but I am an
enthusiastic Linux desktop user, although it's obvious my knowledge
level if far below those who post here.

--
Mark Warner
MEPIS Linux
Registered Linux User #415318

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: