Friday, June 12, 2009

[BLUG] for sale or trade

Hey everybody,

Sorry to stuff everybody's inbox with a for-sale listing, but I'm looking to get a laptop again (it was in my car when it was stolen in Miami) and so I'm selling my desktop and a few parts.  It's a Dell that I've upgraded a bit, and I want to get rid of the computer plus all the xtra parts I have with it.  If anyone has a used laptop they'd be willing to trade for it as well, I'm open to that.  I'm not looking for anything fancy, just something sturdy and portable.  Specs:

Intel Core2 Quad 2.4ghz
4gb ram
1tb hd
Original Dell powersupply not installed, and the current 600W cooler master power supply (which was required for the vid card upgrade)
HIS Radeon HD 4870 with 1gig video memory (pci-e)
also have two pci-e vid cards, one a gforce 5200fx, and the other a gforce 6800
some sort of creative x-fi sound blaster (don't remember the exact model, one of the mp3+ or music+ or whatever marketing name came along with it)
dual layer dvd burner
also have an extra 4 gigs of ram that I had swapped out for better quality ram.  2 sticks of 1gig each was the original memeory that came with it, and also 2 1 gig sticks from a crucial.com upgrade

I'd love to just get rid of this in one fell swoop, so if anybody wants to make a deal. . .

http://photos.shewbox.org/forsale/


thanks everybody!

Ben

No comments: