Friday, June 19, 2009

Re: [BLUG] case insensitivity and more

Simón Ruiz wrote:
> It's not that these features are deal-breaker important to him, per
> se. However, their presence indicates the language was designed from
> the ground up with the same priorities he has, and their absence
> indicates that the language was not designed with his same priorities
> in mind.
>

Thank you, as you hit the nail on head. I want to use a system that
goes along with the way that I think. If I didn't mind changing my idea
of "the right way" to do things I would just be a sheeple and use
Windows instead of Linux. The reality of it is that I do have an
opinion of "the right way" to do things and OSX violates that opinion
too much for me to want to use it.

Thank you,
Scott Blaydes
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: