Saturday, August 15, 2009

Re: [BLUG] OT -- need old laptop hdd

I've got a 4 GB IDE laptop drive that's been gathering dust for about
6 years. You're welcome to that.
--
Jordan Thevenow-Harrison
jtth@jtth.net

On Aug 15, 2009, at 12:10 PM, Mark Warner wrote:

>
> I'll take my lumps if this is considered inappropriate for this
> list, but...
>
> I've been asked to repair an old ThinkPad T20 that turns out to have
> a bad hard drive (click of death, rattles when shaken, blue screens
> with XP install disk). If by chance anybody has an old laptop
> gathering dust in the corner that I could salvage a drive from, I'm
> sure the kids that use this old beater would appreciate it.
>
> --
> Mark Warner
> MEPIS Linux
> Registered Linux User #415318
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: