Monday, February 1, 2010

Re: [BLUG] Fun 4D game to play

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Now if I can only get my ATI card working with proper 3D acceleration.
fglrx is not happy with my card, but I have not googl-ed enough.

Mark Krenz wrote:
> If you've ever been interested in the visualization of 4 dimensions,
> you might check out the game Adanaxis. Its available in Ubuntu and
> probably other distros. It makes aiming and flying in 4 dimensions
> rather straight forward. Aiming in the 4th axis feels kinda like
> focusing the lens on a camera. I found it to be a nice quick diversion
> and a unique game.
>
>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAktm5GkACgkQup357T5MfTZ/aQCgvCQN3/vU4+9NIhPJRR46+fw+
1r4AnjUMMtjvLwLOc6ujG/1CkwtdNMNd
=okdG
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: