Thursday, May 27, 2010

Re: [BLUG] Group hangout thursday night

anyone going who has a spare copy of fedora 13 DVD they could bring with them for me would be appreciated. Life on dialup sucks

Thanks
Lord d

On May 27, 2010 4:31 PM, "Jeremy L. Gaddis" <jeremy@evilrouters.net> wrote:

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Mark Krenz <mark@slugbug.org> wrote:
>  I'll have a big penguin on ...

Thanks for the clarification, Mark.  =)


> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 07:19:38PM GMT, Aaron W. Hsu [arcfide@sacrideo.us] said the following:

>> The only question I have is, how will I know the rest of you? We'll all
>> be wearing Linux shirt...

I suppose I'll throw on a Fedora t-shirt, in celebration of lucky version 13.

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis


_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman....

No comments: