Monday, January 24, 2011

Re: [BLUG] RSVP for day 15000 party

On 1/24/2011 8:45 PM, Mark Krenz wrote:
> In order to help determine how many pizzas and how much drink we
> should be buying, it would be helpful if you could let me know whether
> or not you plan on attending the party tomorrow night. It starts at
> 6pm, but if you need to come later, that's fine of course.
>
> If you could just quickly say yes or no on this form I can track it.
>
> http://www.day15000.com/rsvp.php
>
> No need to login, put in personal information or anything, it will be
> enough to get a good estimate. Thanks.
>
> Hope to see you there tomorrow.
>
I did no on the form, but now that I think of it the only reason I said
no was due to a state of the union party. I will try to come early for
just a little. Remind me (and the rest of the list perhaps) where it is.
I know you said before, but some of us don't remember well. Perhaps you
should count me as half a person.

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: