Friday, January 4, 2013

Re: [BLUG] BLUG mailing list reborn

Actually, this list won't last long, I was working with Rob Henderson
last night and we're moving the list to
blug-list@lists.bloomingtonlinux.org, so it will stay mailman and the
list archives will stay around. You shouldn't need to do anything, I'll
let everyone know when its ready.

On Fri, Jan 04, 2013 at 03:16:17PM GMT, Beartooth [beartooth@beartooth.info] said the following:
> On Thu, 3 Jan 2013, Rob Henderson wrote:
>
> >Let me know if you have questions/problems/complaints/etc.
>
> One Very Dumb Question : is it still running on Mailman, or does IU
> do like a lot of other .edus and run everything on Listserv? The
> boilerplate pages don't say, unless I missed it.
>
> --
> Beartooth Staffwright, Curmudgeon On Line
> The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.
>


--
Mark S. Krenz
IT Director
Suso Technology Services, Inc.

Sent from Mutt using Linux

No comments: