Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Re: [BLUG] Used servers and equipment for sale on the cheap

On Wed, 7 May 2014, Mark Krenz wrote:

> Hey everyone. We are moving out of our office and have a bunch of
> extra rack mount servers and equipment that we don't need including a
> server rack. Servers will be priced anywhere from $25 - $500, with
> several on the low end of that range. I also have an in-window air
> conditioner that has barely been used that I'll sell for $200 and a few
> give away items like tech books, an old 8 port KVM switch, motherboards,
> cables and other electronics. Things will be sold as is and I'll only
> take cash at this time.

Is the KVM switch a brand you can recommend? I've been
planning to upgrade my 4-port ... (I'm in SW Virginia.)

--
Beartooth Staffwright
Better to hunt, while strength lasts,
Than eat or sleep.
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@bloomingtonlinux.org
http://lists.bloomingtonlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: