Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Re: [BLUG] how to receive my own posts on this list?

I've been playing with ownCloud (starting with the easy part). So far I like it. No more unlimited space, but we can't have it all ....


On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 8:05 AM, Kevin Hunter Kesling <hunteke@gmail.com> wrote:
At 7:56am -0400 Wed, 20 Aug 2014, Kirk Gleason wrote:
Yet another reason for me to get moving forward on the
de-googlification of my life.

Right on.  Once I finish grad-school, one of the items on my TODO list is looking into the feasibility of a personal mail server.  There are a number of details to figure out, of course, (including is it worth it given the hordes of spam!) but de-googlification is the main reason.

Cheers,


Kevin
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@bloomingtonlinux.org
http://lists.bloomingtonlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/blug



--
Kirk Gleason

No comments: