Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Re: [BLUG] Tonight?

Yup. Unfortunatly I don't have a lot a equipment to use for your demo
(i was hoping I would), but I do have a laptop running Edgy if you want
to demo the upgrade. I don't have a projector though and I think Ana
might have class.

If nothing else, we will do a BYOB (Bring your own Bugs) and just
general Linux discussion.

and then dinner...

Thank you,
Scott Blaydes

Simón Ruiz wrote:
> We're having a meeting tonight, right?
>
> Unless appropriate hardware can be brought (and I have none, now that
> I don't work at the high school), I don't think my Systemimager
> presentation can actually happen.
>
> Maybe I could show off some of the new Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn
> shininess? If someone brought a laptop, a projector, and a long
> ethernet cable (Scott?), that might be worth a show.
>
> What do you all think?
>
> I'm running a load of stuff up to Fort Wayne, and plan to be back in
> time for the meeting (yeah, short trip).
>

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: