Tuesday, April 24, 2007

RE: [BLUG] Tonight?

Scott Blaydes wrote:
> Yup. Unfortunatly I don't have a lot a equipment to use for your demo
> (i was hoping I would), but I do have a laptop running Edgy if you
> want to demo the upgrade. I don't have a projector though and I
> think Ana might have class.
>
> If nothing else, we will do a BYOB (Bring your own Bugs) and just
> general Linux discussion.
>
> and then dinner...

I can bring a projector (and ethernet cable), but I'm not 100% positive
I'm going to be able to make it to the meeting tonight, though I am
going to try. I should know in an hour or two whether I will be able to
make it and I'll let you guys know.


--
Jeremy L. Gaddis
Network Administrator
812.330.6156 (w) 812.391.0358 (m)

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: