Monday, June 4, 2007

Re: [BLUG] BLUG gaming session tonight (Neverwinter Nights)

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 12:43:54PM GMT, Simón Ruiz [simon.a.ruiz@gmail.com] said the following:
> I'm sorry noone showed up, Mark. I definitely would have if I'd had
> the game, as I was sitting at home playing Civilization IV
> (just...one...more...turn...).

*snif*

> I hereby pledge to get a couple of copies of this game this coming
> paycheck so that my fiancée and I can join in on a future date. I'm
> even copying her on this so she can bug me about it (and she will...).

Well, we might not play it for a while now. I've had almost no luck
getting people to play.

I'm going to change the schedule around so that its all open
source/free games for the next two months. Hopefully this will drum up
interest and then we can throw some commercial games in the mix again.

--
Mark Krenz
Bloomington Linux Users Group
http://www.bloomingtonlinux.org/

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: