Monday, June 4, 2007

Re: [BLUG] BLUG gaming session tonight (Neverwinter Nights)

Yeah, I was going to ask if anyone minded some non-local players as long
as it was Linux Users. Do you object to me inviting some of my friends
from the West Texas LUG (http://wtlug.org)?

Thank you,
Scott Blaydes


Simón Ruiz wrote:
> On 6/4/07, Mark Krenz <mark@slugbug.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 12:43:54PM GMT, Simón Ruiz
>> [simon.a.ruiz@gmail.com] said the following:
>> I'm going to change the schedule around so that its all open
>> source/free games for the next two months. Hopefully this will drum up
>> interest and then we can throw some commercial games in the mix again.
>
> Sounds like an awesome strategy. Hey, it's been working for drug
> dealers (and Novell) since the dawn of time ;-)
>
> Another good strategy might be to announce the games, like, on Monday,
> so the people who're interested in that game have the whole week to
> prepare and practice and such.
>
> Would you maybe want me to pass your gaming announcements on other
> mailing lists I'm on? (Ubuntu-Indiana and Fort Wayne LUG primarily, to
> keep the local flavor) The bigger pond you fish, the more fish you're
> likely to catch (I don't think that's actually TRUE, but I can't think
> of a better metaphor right now...).
>
> It might be worth passing them the survey too, first, to see how many
> fish are in those ponds...
>

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: