Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Re: [BLUG] Presentation idea [Was: Where is everybody?]

Scott had posted yesterday that we didn't have a room reserved again
this month. So, despite there having been an alternate room number
listed, leading me to have thought that we probably did, I figured he
knew whereof he spoke, and that we weren't meeting tonight after all.

Plus, I ended up at work 'til about 8:00 p.m. Which would have made it
challenging for me to have made a 7:00 meeting...

In theory, I'll be able to make the July and August meetings, and
would be able to bring one projector...

Ana

On 6/12/07, Mark Krenz <mark@slugbug.org> wrote:
>
> That's too bad. There always seemed to be a different crowd during
> the summer months than the rest of the year. Makes sense. Maybe those
> people didn't get the word this year about the group.
>
> Actually, I was thinking lately that I'd like to do a presentation,
> maybe next month, on my own personal desktop. It may sound boring but I
> wanted to share with everyone how I use my computer. Not that I'm
> specifically interesting, but it would be a good presentation for
> picking up lots of tips and tricks. I was thinking that I could get my
> hands on two LCD projectors and show how I utilize two screens. I think
> I could do it in July or August.
>
> Does this interest anyone?
>
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 11:22:12PM GMT, Black, Steven Wayne [blacks@indiana.edu] said the following:
> > I left the meeting room (1C) after 15 minutes of waiting for the first
> > person to show up.
> >
> > It is the second Tuesday. It was 7pm. It was the room next door to the
> > room we usually use.
> >
> > What happened?
> >
> > -- Steven
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > BLUG mailing list
> > BLUG@linuxfan.com
> > http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
> >
>
> --
> Mark Krenz
> Bloomington Linux Users Group
> http://www.bloomingtonlinux.org/
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: