Saturday, October 27, 2007

Re: [BLUG] Gutsy question

When I upgraded Desktop Effects was removed from both machines.

Could there be some flag set when a person manually makes changes to
the menu? I leave my menus fully automatic, never making any manual
changes.

Cheers,
Steven

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 11:20:57PM -0400, Simón Ruiz wrote:
> I dunno, I'll double-check when I get home. I DID go through an
> upgrade on our "Media Center", and on Sarah's laptop...It looks like
> you're right on the money there, the old "Desktop Effects" dialog is
> still present. Poo.
>
> Simón
>
> On 10/23/07, Joe Auty <joe@netmusician.org> wrote:
> > Simón Ruiz wrote:
> > > Right, on a clean Gutsy install Desktop Effects options are just a
> > > panel in the Appearance dialog, not their own dialog.
> > >
> >
> > Hmmmm... maybe when you do an upgrade, old panels are not specifically
> > removed and/or hidden?
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: