Friday, August 8, 2008

Re: [BLUG] BLUG MEETING- Tues, Aug 12

Barry,

I don't remember Yogi's having Wi-Fi, but I could be wrong. If you'd
like to give your GPG presentation, I'd love to put you on the schedule
for September's meeting; I know I'd learn a lot, and I suspect others
will too.

Dave Cooley
dcooley@kiva.net

Barry Schatz wrote:
> Will there be wifi? My girlfriend and I want to show off our n810s.
> Then again, she has hers paired to her cell phone. I'm the only one
> who might need wifi, I guess.
>
> Also, if you have a GPG key, bring a copy of the fingerprint and a
> valid photo ID if you want to do some key signing. I don't think
> Yogi's would be the right place for that GPG presentation I was
> planning, but a key-signing party would be nice.
>
> -Barry
>
> Dave Cooley wrote:
>> Shoot, sorry, the meeting is at 7:00pm.
>>
>> Dave Cooley
>> dcooley@kiva.net
>>
>>
>>
>> Dave Cooley wrote:
>>> WHAT: BLUG meeting
>>> WHEN: Tuesday, August 12
>>> WHERE: Yogi's Bar & Grill
>>> WHY: Informal conversation and general socializing
>>>
>>>
>>> Yogi's is located at the intersection of 10th Street and Indiana
>>> Avenue. They have food if you want to eat, alcohol if you want to
>>> drink it, and our under-21 friends are OK to join in.
>>>
>>> In September, we'll be back at the library for a presentation.
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> BLUG mailing list
>> BLUG@linuxfan.com
>> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: