Sunday, September 7, 2008

Re: [BLUG] changing filesystem UUIDs

Partimage works like a champ for me.

Best regards,
Ron

Matthew Patenaude wrote:
> Slightly off topic... is there a good program anyone might recommend for
> use with Linux that might act like Ghost or whatever to make back up
> images of hard drives? Probably a stupid question, but I have never done
> that. I generally just back up personal info and make clean installs.
> However, I am interested in the possibility, of reinstalling an old
> image if, say, I try a new version of my OS and decide I preferred the
> old one better: I wouldn't have to reinstall all the past upgrades all
> over again.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthew
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: