Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Re: [BLUG] BLUG at IU Linuxfest, Friday Oct 10

Well i can be there but i haven't really met anyone yet due to meetings
being on tuesday's.

Are you going to have power available can bring a demo of edubuntu . I
have been setting up some machines with it for Penny Lane West the kids
love the games it has .

Dave Cooley wrote:
> All-
>
> This coming Friday (October 10) is IU Linuxfest in Alumni Hall inside
> the Indiana Memorial Union. From what I've heard, it's likely this is
> the last year for Linuxfest (at least in its current form) as the
> group that sponsors it is going away.
>
> BLUG will have a booth there. I'm taking the day off from work, and
> will be there all day (10a-4p). Is anyone else free that day (or part
> of the day) to join me?
>
> I think our only goal at Linuxfest should be to spread awareness of
> BLUG and tell people what we do (presentations, socializing,
> networking, FLOSS advocacy, etc). I think I'll just borrow a table
> from my office, and maybe print out some flyers or something to give
> to people. Anyone else have any ideas (that can be pulled together in
> a week)?
>
> If anybody would care to join me, I'd love it. Let me know when you
> can be there, or just drop on in as you please. Sorry there's not
> more notice, this all just came together sort of last-minute.
>
> Here's a link to the IU Linuxfest Page:
> http://rtinfo.indiana.edu/linuxfest/
>
>

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: