Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Re: [BLUG] suso.org logo on the www.bloomingtonlinux.org website

> Alright, is there anyone else want to second that? Mark is it mostly
> the hardware you are interested in or anything else specifically? There
> is actually a lot that can be covered and since I pretty much live in
> the industry, its hard to see from the outside what might be
> interesting.
>
> If I did this I'd actually like to hold off until like October or
> November because right now we're in the middle of fixing a lot of things
> and changeovers from our recent move. Plus, I later in the year we'll
> be getting into IPv6 more and it would be a nice time to show where that
> is going.
I would like to see it in the Fall if I can remember to come to the
meeting.

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: