Thursday, October 22, 2009

Re: [BLUG] tftp server

I have a TFTP server running on a CentOS 5 machine. It is just plain
old tftpd. The primary usage of it is for my Cisco phones to pull
their config when they boot (Cisco SIP image to connect to Asterisk
requires tftp)

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Barry Schatz <sorbetninja@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm setting up a TFTP server and wanted to know which daemon you all
> recommend. My options are tftpd, tftpd-hpa, and atftpd.
> I don't need PXE support, but that might be nice in the future. I do
> need it to start via init scripts because I want to leave it disabled
> when not in use.
>
> -Barry
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>

--
Kirk Gleason
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.