Monday, June 7, 2010

Re: [BLUG] Best of BLUG #2: Bill Gates posts to the list

Wow, I guess I need to check this account more often. As far as the original post, I believe this was my doing ;).

-Nathan

> Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 02:05:24 +0000
> From: mark@slugbug.org
> To: blug@cs.indiana.edu
> CC:
> Subject: [BLUG] Best of BLUG #2: Bill Gates posts to the list
>
>
> What the? Can anyone claim this from 9 years ago?
>
> ==============================================================================
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/pipermail/blug/2000-July/000071.html
>
> Bill_Gates@microsoft.com Bill_Gates_at_microsoft.com
> Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:05:37 -0500
>
> Hey guys I've got this other neat operating system that works really
> swell! It can be installed along side linux too. It's called Winblows,
> err, I mean Windows 98. Just boot up with dos, then use the dos version
> of fdisk to make some windows partitions. Dont worry that it cant see
> your linux partitions, it automagically steps around them (Hehehehaha
> Mwuhaaahahawuhaha). Then format your new windows partitions and you are
> ready to go. Just send $150 to me and I'll mail you a shiny new windows
> cd... better yet send me your creditcard number('s). It's so nice and
> pretty and easy to use, I'm sure you all will be using it instead of
> linux in no time. And hey, there's nothing like a freshly rebooted
> machine to brighten your day! Well I have to go now, someone named 'DoJ'
> keeps sending me email... I keep telling them I'm not interested in what
> they have to say, but they keep harassing me. Oh well... tata for now!
>
> P.S. Check out this website I really like:
> http://www.linuxstinks.com
>
> Bye!
> ==============================================================================
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Mark Krenz
> Bloomington Linux Users Group
> http://www.bloomingtonlinux.org/
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug


The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments: