Thursday, May 31, 2007

Key Server WAS: Re: [BLUG] FW: Ohio LinuxFest 2007 - Registration Open

Are you using a keyserver?  Maybe we should set up a Bloomington one.  It only takes a few minutes, let me see what equipment I have in my basement :)



On 5/31/07, Simón Ruiz <simon.a.ruiz@gmail.com> wrote:
So, I recently set up a GPG key so I could sign the Ubuntu Code of
Conduct, and installed FireGPG so I could use it on G-Mail, but
everytime I get an e-mail from you on list it makes sure to let me
know your key is not valid.

I UNMASK YOU, YOU NOT JEREMY L. GADDIS PERSON!

On 5/30/07, Gaddis, Jeremy L. <jlgaddis@ivytech.edu> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> Simón Ruiz wrote:
> > Ack! I should be getting my presentation application in...
>
> Yeah... I was trying to think of a good topic myself.
>
>
> - --
> Jeremy L. Gaddis
> Network Administrator
> 812.330.6156 (w)  812.391.0358 (m)
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
>
> iD8DBQFGXiy7zhrjA9m/OxgRAkPvAJ0Rbf7y3SoYXJvl1zuhBUyFDqcCiQCeM0Q1
> wrbN2zG1Lz9qdLUEFn1mreU=
> =JJLL
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>


--
-Simón A. Ruiz

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug



--
Matt Standish
MSN Messenger: mps_@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: mattstandish@yahoo.com
Google Talk: mstandish

No comments: