Thursday, May 31, 2007

Re: [BLUG] FW: Ohio LinuxFest 2007 - Registration Open

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Jeremy L. Gaddis wrote:
> Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> > I wonder if the inline signature has anything to do with it.
>
> No idea... I can't verify it in Outlook ("no valid openpgp data found")
> but it shows a good signature using Thunderbird. This message is being
> sent using TB as well, so I'll see if that makes a difference.

Well, that seems to have worked (can verify in Outlook), at least for
me... so let me ask this... Does anyone know of a way to make
Thunderbird send deleted messages to a folder besides the local Trash
folder? The main reason I don't use TB "full-time" is because of this
and the way it screws up synchronization with my Blackberry. If I
delete a message and it goes into the Deleted Items folder on the
Exchange Server, it'll be deleted appropriately on my handheld. If I
delete it using Thunderbird, it doesn't seem to notice that it's been
deleted.


- --
Jeremy L. Gaddis
Network Administrator
812.330.6156 (w) 812.391.0358 (m)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)

iD8DBQFGXu6UzhrjA9m/OxgRAi8sAJ9Vn+rmD6FJ25oMRhTZRm+Igfjj8gCeMHuS
cZp63JZY0UjyGtqj9B5BIZk=
=Wfj3
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: