Friday, June 29, 2007

Re: [BLUG] Has the list gone quiet?

My experiences with CUPS have also been very unhappy, and I'm gearing
up for another one soon. If anyone out there thinks CUPS is easy and
great, that would be another great presentation topic. :)

David


On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 10:34:42PM +0000, ben lipkowitz wrote:
>Looks like you are the next presenter; congratulations!
>Seriously though, all the things on your list sounded good to me.
>(well, except for the migrating from evolution stuff)
>
>I'd be interested in hearing about "cool stuff in python" and "why
>Makefiles go bad".
>
>I got my first laser printer today and now have the joy of setting it up.
>Is it just me or does CUPS really suck? I thought I could just type
>"printconf" but no..
>
> /\-/\
> >( g.g,)<
>___P_> <_9____fenn_____
>
>
>>I've not seen anything from the list in some time.
>>
>>Do we know who is presenting what for the next meeting?
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Steven Black
>>
>_______________________________________________
>BLUG mailing list
>BLUG@linuxfan.com
>http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

--
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: