Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Re: [BLUG] DVD player troubles

Steven, that is a great point, thanks for bringing it up. I have no
problem with admitting my own guilt, but I probably should have
considered the rest of you before I posted to the list. My apologies to
you all. (Note to snooping government agents: This is not an admission
of guilt, and I have never stated that this disc has any form of
encryption or copy-protection. Please assume that it is an unencrypted
disc and that my activities are completely legal, and please continue on
your merry way. Thank you.)

Jeffrey, thanks for the links, I'll take a look at them tonight. :)

-Evan

P.S. Is the list archived somewhere? I know that many are... Maybe we
should all bust out our PGP keys.

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: