Saturday, August 11, 2007

Re: [BLUG] Trying something new

Mark Krenz wrote:
> Ok, so what brands are people swearing by these days?
>
> I've used WD, Maxtor, Seagate, Hitachi and IBM over the past 10 years,
> although the last two very little. I've just found WD to be much more
> realiable. I'm always regretting it when I choose a different brand.

On SCSI I prefer Hitachi and Seagate, though know ppl who have had luck
with Fujitsu, I just haven't used them myself. Last 2 drives (PATA)
that I bought for myself were Seagate and Maxtor, and neither has given
me an ounce of trouble. Now that I think about it, I only have the
Seagate now, the other drive was traded away.

Scott Blaydes
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: