Friday, September 14, 2007

Re: [BLUG] C/C++

Hi Ana, Sorry I misunderstood. That example that I gave was probably
unnecessary. Hope you have a good trip.

Quoting Pawsitive Results <pawsitiveresults@gmail.com>:

> Thanks--I'll give this a try next week.
>
> It's NOT an irrational fear of the command line--I'd just like to make
> that clear. My fear is of command line text editors. So, it's a very
> specific irrational fear. More akin to a dog who flips out when the
> fridge kicks on, but who is unbothered by the vacuum cleaner and the
> washer and dryer and dishwasher. As opposed to a dog with a fear of
> strange noises...
>
> Ana (who is still trying to figure out how to be in Dayton, Ohio at
> 7:00 am, without having to just STAY up until 3:00 am, then loading up
> the collie and the cooler and leaving...)

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: