Monday, October 8, 2007

Re: [BLUG] OCT Meeting Topic

Ben,
I do not have a projector for this meeting, so that is probably going
to be a problem.

You are welcome to present next month if you would like.

Thank you,
Scott Blaydes

ben lipkowitz wrote:
> Is anyone else looking forward to the inkscape/vector graphics
> presentation? If so I'll set my alarm clock. And drag my server into the
> library. Is the room reserved or should I do that today too?
>
> Or I could sleep through it all.. sounding pretty good right about now..
>
> On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, adam wrote:
>
>> You know I realized a few hours after I requested that
>> topic, as I was sitting at work, that my new work
>> schedule does not allow me to attend BLUG meetings...
>> hm.
>> :c
>> -adam
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: