Monday, October 8, 2007

Re: [BLUG] OCT Meeting Topic

Scott,

you're right - no projector would make for a sorry presentation indeed. i
think that doing this next month is much better overall.

there is a think-o in your october meeting announcement.

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Scott Blaydes wrote:
>
> Ben,
> I do not have a projector for this meeting, so that is probably going
> to be a problem.
>
> You are welcome to present next month if you would like.
>
> Thank you,
> Scott Blaydes
>
> ben lipkowitz wrote:
>> Is anyone else looking forward to the inkscape/vector graphics
>> presentation? If so I'll set my alarm clock. And drag my server into the
>> library. Is the room reserved or should I do that today too?
>>
>> Or I could sleep through it all.. sounding pretty good right about now..
>>
>> On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, adam wrote:
>>
>>> You know I realized a few hours after I requested that
>>> topic, as I was sitting at work, that my new work
>>> schedule does not allow me to attend BLUG meetings...
>>> hm.
>>> :c
>>> -adam
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: