Thursday, July 17, 2008

[BLUG] Employment/Consulting

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

We got this in our support queue this week, thought I would pass it on
to BLUG:


To whom it may concern:

I may be barking up the wrong tree, but I was hoping for some help.
We are an IT Consulting Services firm HQ'd in Indianapolis. One of our
clients has a need for a full-time Unix Systems Administrator, and we
are trying to get the word out.
I do not know exactly what the users group does, but I thought maybe
there was an opportunity or way to let members know of the opportunity.
I called the Users Group number, and someone suggested I send this to you.
Let me know if you have any ideas or help for us, and I look forward to
the response.
Best regards,
Kris Theno
President-Midwest Sourcing
(317) 752-6934

- --
- ------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Knepper rknepper@indiana.edu
Research Technologies Core Services 812.855.9574

"You deserve free software."
PGP Public Key:
http://php.indiana.edu/~rknepper/rknepper_pubkey.asc
- ------------------------------------------------------------
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFIf1pl9hxTT7Mzu7oRAnWQAJ91hKR8RWhTgy1t5ILhToNYZ/cYYwCcCYAR
7QIJLwGgcjz8CT510Z8QJkk=
=2p/O
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: