Thursday, July 17, 2008

Re: [BLUG] Meeting presentation idea: OpenPGP/Gnu Privacy Guard

Count me interested! I'm sure I'd learn plenty. Holler when you want to
give it, and I'll schedule you.

Right now, I'm mulling the idea of giving a presentation on Zimbra
(open-source mail server, postfix backend) myself.

Dave Cooley
dcooley@kiva.net

Barry Schatz wrote:
> I'm sure this one has been considered several times, but I didn't see
> it in the previous meeting topics.
>
> I'm something of a privacy nut, and I think everyone with email should
> use GPG or equivalent. If it sounds like something the group would
> like, I'm willing to prepare a presentation on GPG. This would include
> a primer in RSA and asymmetric encryption, authentication vs
> encryption, web of trust/key signing, and some demonstrations of GPG
> in action.
>
> Anyone else interested?
>
> -Barry
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: