Monday, July 14, 2008

[BLUG] Meeting tommorow

Hi, yes there will still be a meeting tommorow at 7pm in room 1A.
There will just be a change to the topic. INstead of showing just
Asterisk, I decided to turn this meeting into a few different topics
based on things I've been working on recently. Asterisk and VoIP will
be one of them, but I'll also talk about and demonstrate WINE (the
program that allows you to run Windows programs natively in Linux),
Blender3D (The 3D rendering, modeling, animation and game making
application. And also I'll talk a bit about the new version of
num-utils that I've been working on. So there should be something
interesting for everyone.

The reason for the change is that I haven't had enough time to meet with
Ned Baugh and figure out why I can't connect my VoIP phone back to our
office from the library. Not being able to have the VoIP phone at the
demonstration makes it hard to clearly demonstrate a lot of the
features. No biggie, I can still show some other things and if someone
would be willing to let me borrow their cell phone during the
presentation, I can show what happens with two lines.

Mark

--
Mark Krenz
Bloomington Linux Users Group
http://www.bloomingtonlinux.org/
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: