Monday, July 14, 2008

Re: [BLUG] recommendations on a good digi cam

Hey Ben. I'm going to put my vote in on the Canon PowerShots too. I used a SD110 for a few years until it fell 4 floors off my balcony, and now I've been using a SD600. I've played with other PowerShot models and they all work really well.

Weldon

On 7/12/08 3:10 PM, "Ben Shewmaker" <ben@shewbox.org> wrote:

Hey everybody,

I'm in the market for a new digital camera. I'm looking to spend between $200 and maybe as high as $300 depending on the camera and the deal. I'm looking for a decent point and shoot, but I don't need anything really advanced or fancy, just want a good quality camera with a good lens that takes great pictures. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

Thanks!

Ben Shewmaker


_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: