Thursday, February 19, 2009

Re: [BLUG] A Little Help?

The meeting was great, though not very many people showed up. The
computer element wasn't as strong as I expected, but I'm not
complaining. I'm glad I went and I learned a lot!

-Barry

matthewzin@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey All:
> I've done a thing or two from various forums to address this issue to
> no avail (I'm kind of a dolt sometimes) - I'm not even sure what this
> means. This is what I get whenever I try to install a program, or
> update what I already have:
> */E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a'
> to correct the problem.
> E: _cache->open() failed, please report.
> /*Any hints? I recognize that my "call for help" on this list may be
> classified as misuse, so please don't hesitate to tell me off list.
> If you can give me some hints, please let me know that off list as well.
>
> BTW - how was the meeting tonight? I was really sorry to have missed
> it. I bet it was pretty awesome.
> Matt*/
> /*
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: