Thursday, February 19, 2009

Re: [BLUG] A Little Help?

Very cool!
I'm tempted to ask what the group thinks about shooting videos of some of these presentations somewhere, then hosting them for clods like me to watch later.  But I know that isn't cool for many reasons!  Glad to hear it was cool,
Matt

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Barry Schatz <sorbetninja@gmail.com> wrote:
The meeting was great, though not very many people showed up. The
computer element wasn't as strong as I expected, but I'm not
complaining. I'm glad I went and I learned a lot!

-Barry

matthewzin@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey All:
> I've done a thing or two from various forums to address this issue to
> no avail (I'm kind of a dolt sometimes) - I'm not even sure what this
> means.  This is what I get whenever I try to install a program, or
> update what I already have:
> */E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a'
> to correct the problem.
> E: _cache->open() failed, please report.
> /*Any hints?  I recognize that my "call for help" on this list may be
> classified as misuse, so please don't hesitate to tell me off list.
> If you can give me some hints, please let me know that off list as well.
>
> BTW - how was the meeting tonight?  I was really sorry to have missed
> it.  I bet it was pretty awesome.
> Matt*/
> /*
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: