Sunday, November 8, 2009

Re: [BLUG] How do you listen to music?

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Jeremy L. Gaddis <jeremy@evilrouters.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Ben Shewmaker <ben@shewbox.org> wrote:
>> Sitting here listening to some music this morning and got to wondering, how
>> do other people listen to music?  All on the computer?  CD's?  LP's?
>> iPods?  How does everybody else listen to music?  Here's how I do it:
>
> For me, it's Pandora.  At home, at work, and in the car.

Lately, I've been playing it on the speaker of my new HTC Hero. It's
like a little boombox in my pocket that follows me around the house. I
can plug headphones in when I don't wanna bug people.

There's also a Pandora app for Android. ;-)

Simón

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: