Sunday, November 8, 2009

Re: [BLUG] How do you listen to music?

I listen either through last fm or through Songbird. Love all those
great addons for songbird. There are some that give it great
integration with last fm

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Simón Ruiz <simon.a.ruiz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Jeremy L. Gaddis <jeremy@evilrouters.net> wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Ben Shewmaker <ben@shewbox.org> wrote:
>>> Sitting here listening to some music this morning and got to wondering, how
>>> do other people listen to music?  All on the computer?  CD's?  LP's?
>>> iPods?  How does everybody else listen to music?  Here's how I do it:
>>
>> For me, it's Pandora.  At home, at work, and in the car.
>
> Lately, I've been playing it on the speaker of my new HTC Hero. It's
> like a little boombox in my pocket that follows me around the house. I
> can plug headphones in when I don't wanna bug people.
>
> There's also a Pandora app for Android. ;-)
>
> Simón
>
> _______________________________________________
> BLUG mailing list
> BLUG@linuxfan.com
> http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug
>

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: