Monday, November 9, 2009

Re: [BLUG] newbee

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009, Kelly McEvilly wrote:

> Well, I chose CentOS mainly because I maintain a RHEL 5 mail
> server.
>
> I can do the really basic stuff, but that's about it.
>
> I need to learn a lot more about it though. Troubleshooting
> services, disk management, updates, etc.

In case you're not already doing it, you might want to
point your newsreader (I recommend Pan) to news.gmane.org, and
search CentOS. (That should get, among other things,
gmane.linux.centos.general -- a good place to get help.)

You'll probably have to subscribe to the underlying list,
and set your subscription to nomail. It's well worth it, if only
for the sake of convenient skimming.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Erstwhile Historian of Tongues
Sclerotic Squirreler, Double Retiree, Linux Evangelist
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: