Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Re: [BLUG] OLPC - anyone from Bloomington participating?

I am at SC07 right now and a company has two on display. They look
pretty cool. I browsed the web with it a little.. I would like to get
one for my daughter.

On Nov 12, 2007 5:53 PM, ¥ dosman ¥ <dosman33@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello BLUG members,
>
> I am strongly considering the "Give One Get One" program where you purchase
> two XO's; one is given to a child in a developing nation and the other you
> get to keep. Since it is based on Fedora 7 I figured I could get away with
> bringing this up here, is anyone else looking at this? It would be nice to
> have a local group of folks with them so the wi-mesh and group applications
> could be tested. Also I am interested in seeing what I can contribute to the
> platform if anything.
>
> Thanks,
> -Nathan
>
> http://www.laptopgiving.org
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> Climb to the top of the charts! Play Star Shuffle: the word scramble
> challenge with star power. Play Now!

--
Matt Standish
MSN Messenger: mps_@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: mattstandish@yahoo.com
Google Talk: mstandish

_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: