Monday, November 12, 2007

Re: [BLUG] OLPC - anyone from Bloomington participating?

Hah! I've seen too many sitcoms where two kids pitch in to buy
something coveted and agree to share... ;-)

On Nov 12, 2007 6:20 PM, David Ernst <david.ernst@davidernst.net> wrote:
> Wow, looks cool! I don't think I really have much purpose for such a
> device, but I am interested, I'd love to see one (and maybe then I
> could even justify buying one...)
>
> I'd probably be willing to pitch in some money towards a shared one,
> we could buy it as a group, and use it for BLUG presentations! :)
> Probably not a great idea, but... I would love to see one...
>
> David
_______________________________________________
BLUG mailing list
BLUG@linuxfan.com
http://mailman.cs.indiana.edu/mailman/listinfo/blug

No comments: